Facts and figures
FACT SHEET COLLECTION BUSINESS CENTER: SERVICES AND CUSTOMER BENEFITS
COLLECTION offers office space with flexible lease terms to national and international customers and supports companies in various industries and of different sizes when they need to find solutions related to the outsourcing of office and administrative work:
- Fully furnished office space with flexible lease terms for any length of time, for up to 30 workplaces in top locations and/or landmarks.
- Immediately available and ready for occupancy. Call today, move in tomorrow. Expand or reduce the space whenever necessary.
- Flexible workstations in the coworking offices already available from one day. Full service options are also available in the shared office.
- Offices of any size are constantly available, ranging from small spaces for one-man-operations to suites, executive offices, team bureaus and conference rooms.
- Virtual offices: Leasing of business addresses, including administrative services such as phone answering and mail forwarding.
- Office service: Multiple-language administrative center, including phone as well as professional reception service.
- Conference rooms for any need. Can even be leased by the hour. Catering and conference services available upon request.
- Up to 30 workplaces, business centers provide a lower-cost alternative to conventional offices.
- Using a business center will enable you not only to reduce your fixed costs, but will also support you in exploiting enormous flexibility potential because it offers leases with flexible terms and spaces.
- The business center offers faster and less complicated access to the market, saving time and money.
- Even small teams or companies have the opportunity to lease space in especially representative properties in the best locations by using business centers.
- Lump-sum costs mean: No hidden or additional charges when renting space at a business center.
- A business center makes it possible to focus on core business decisions – no distractions by way of operational or administrative demands.
- No investments in office furnishings and technology are required in a business center, freeing up capital for other purposes.
- Virtual offices in business centers are regarded as especially fascinating alternatives to conventional offices. Investments in fixed costs are significantly reduced, while the corporate image projected to the world remains fully representative.
- Business centers are substantially lower in cost and more flexible in comparison with the leasing of meeting and conference rooms in hotels because there is no obligation to book overnight accommodations or catering services – as is often the case in hotels.
- Business centers are regarded as far more attractive and discreet alternatives to meetings in hotel lobbies or frequent flyer lounges – simply because there are no eavesdroppers or other distractions.
Data and Facts:
- COLLECTION Business Center was founded in 2015 by a consortium of highly experienced professionals with solid financial backing.
- COLLECTION is regarded as the only provider of five-star-service business centers in the market
- The very first COLLECTION Business Center was opened in Vienna´s „Golden Quarter“ in 2016
- The expansion into the German maket followed in 2017, when COLLECTION centers opened in top locations in the cities of Düsseldorf (Dreischeibenhaus), Frankfurt/Main (Nextower), and Hamburg (Hohe Bleichen).
- In 2018, COLLECTION opened an additional business center in Düsseldorf (Three George) and in Stuttgart (Königstrasse).
- A second business center was opened in Hamburg at the beginning of 2020: Neuer Wall
- In 2021 a COLLECTION Business Center was opened in Cologne (Wallarkaden).
- In 2022, COLLECTION will open two Business Center in Berlin (Ku'damm 14 and Airport).
- More COLLECTION Business Center openings are planned in Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Luxemburg.
- A COLLECTION Business Center typically offers 20-40 offices for lease. 3-5 employees are available to service up to 200 clients, who are comprised of a mix of long-term and short-term office lease holders, conference-room renters or virtual office customers.
- The average lease term of our clients is 2-3 years.
- Our customers come from all walks of business – we don´t experience any typical or standard corporate heritage of our clients.
- COLLECTION clients have the opportunity to use available space in other locations if necessary.