COMPANY PORTRAIT: COLLECTION BUSINESS CENTER
Business centers are steadily increasing their importance as outsourcing partners for companies and corporations of various different sizes and origins.
The main reasons are:
- Accelerating dynamics of shared economy demands
- Sharply rising operational costs
- Enhanced use of innovative technologies
- Global market networking
- Intense international competition
- Far-reaching transformation of modern work environments
- Strive for flexibility and adaptability
- Optimization of client services and customer care
The key focus lies on the best possible cost and risk management as well as on finding alternative solutions for binding long-term capital and contractual commitments.
COLLECTION Business Center offers a first class alternative to traditional office lease scenarios: Our customers rent completely furnished offices and conference rooms on the basis of flexible contractual terms. Whether space is needed for one hour, one day, one week, one month or one year – or any other length of time: COLLECTION Business Center will gladly accommodate office solutions that are custom-tailored to individual customers' needs.
- Single offices
- Office suites
- Team offices
- Conference rooms
Our customers benefit in several ways:
- No need to invest in office equipment such as copy machines, faxes, printers and furniture
- All rents include ancillary costs such as phone systems and WiFi Services
- All carrying costs such as heating, waste management, cleaning, local taxes etc are included
- No charges for repairs or modernization
- Additional services like administrative support or phone messaging are available for reasonable extra charges
- Virtual office space including a business mailing address and phone service are provided upon request
COLLECTION Business Center's concept to service the growth-market of of flexible office space is based on the following strategic terms:
All COLLECTION Business Centers' interior design has been created by the renowned interior architect “Eric Kuster Metropolitan Luxury” and reflects the timeless elegance of Central European Metropolitan taste.
COLLECTION Business Center was developed by the founders of Excellent Business Center; a brand known for its international success. After Excellent Business Center was sold to Regus, the leading team now returns to the business center market with the expressed goal to offer the best-possible solutions for its clientele.
“By introducing COLLECTION - Unique Business Centres, our emphasis lies on the word unique, “explains Dr André Helf, CEO of the pan-European operating Collection Group. “Our concept has never been implemented in this format, anywhere. We want our customers to sense and live a modern, urban lifestyle of metropolitan luxury as an inspiration for their work environment. Our total commitment to service, cutting-edge innovation and our eye for detail are the corner stones of our strive for excellence.”
COLLECTION Business Center's range of customers encompasses many different enterprises:
- Freelancers and one-man-shops
- Start-ups of various sizes
- International corporations
- Subsidiaries of large companies
- Planning and exploratory teams
- Creative departments
- Law firms
- Municipal divisions
“Compared to ten years ago, the work environments in modern societies have changed dramatically,“ says Dr André Helf, „employee motivation, well-being on the job and economic efficiency and flexibility for companies play an increasingly important role.” Dr Helf is planning to open several new business centers in various European cities in the near future.
- Vienna Tuchlauben Golden Quarter
- Dusseldorf Dreischeibenhaus
- Frankfurt Main Nextower
- Hamburg Hohe Bleichen
- Hamburg Neuer Wall
- Stuttgart Koenigstrasse
- Cologne Wallarkaden
- Berlin Ku'damm 14
- Berlin Airport